Friday, August 14, 2015

Always

When you came into my life, my life was in a hustle. I was spinning around something that leaded me to the same destination where I never wanted to be. We became friends, the best ones; supporting each other the best. Life seems incomplete sometimes even when you have every good people in it as expectations from the wrong people always lead to disappointment. I am proud to have you in my life who protected me from being splattered into droplets. You made me,helped me to grow stronger. Days are there when I feel gap between us , I don't say there aren't but you know my life is just so incomplete without your presence. Life never promises a tomorrow, yet I want a promise from it to have you with me always but the fear of losing you is always following me around like a dark shadow. That shadow, I hope that is following you too because its the fear of losing each other  keeps them even closer. I might behave crazy when you would not talk to me some days . I know its not possible for us to speak each and every time but that's not the reason that I become mad for ! Its just that I don't want any odd changes between us, gaps you know when they are formed its hard to build a bridge in between. I just want us to be us forever. We are everything for each other and I hope it remains like this always.:) ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment